“Cooking for Life Skills”
Preparing and inspiring young people who are going to college or leaving home on how to budget, shop and cook for themselves, friends and family.
- In the current times of austerity cooking from scratch has become more important to some groups, as ready meals are not necessarily a cheap option. Students have to think about how to economise. Cooking for themselves or in groups is a great option, which gives many other social / life gains.
- Cooking has become popular due to the number of celebrity chefs. This has really tapped into the youth market, particularly young males who in the past were a minority group interested in cooking.
- Preparing for uni or leaving home,
- Delicious dishes from leftovers,
- If you would like a lesson tailored specifically for you, contact me, Sandy.