Learn new cooking skills from Sandy at Cornucopia Cooks
1 High Street Eynsham.
- You can choose from a series of set classes, or request one tailored especially for you.
- The class size is generally limited to four people. Come as a group*, or join a few like minded individuals.
- All equipment and ingredients are provided, just bring yourself. Tasters and refreshments are part of all courses. Full day courses have lunch provided (cooked by you if appropriate).
- You can cook a gourmet meal for some friends under the guidance of Sandy, invite them to the dining room at 1, High Street, Eynsham to eat your creations, where Sandy will serve the food and wash up!
* If you are happy to work in pairs, class sizes can be up to 8!
Click on the courses you fancy on the list below to find out more:
- Cut and cook sessions;
- The confidence booster sessions;
- Party and team building sessions.
- Making your own store cupboard items;
- Using leftovers, adapting your favourite recipes;
- Pastry making;
- Pasta making;
- Seasonal cooking;
- Dinner party menus and planning;
- Deli foods;
- Delicious recipes using “cheap cuts”;
- Preparing for Uni or leaving home;
- Thai cooking, understanding the flavours;
- Malaysian dishes explored;
- Tastes of Morocco
- Spanish cooking
- Yotam Ottolenghi inspired day
- Gluten free cooking;
- French baking
- Christmas pudding and chutney session
- Preparing for Christmas;
- Christmas food gifts
If you would like to discuss a course tailored to your own requirements, please contact Sandy
If you are interested in joining one of the classes suggested above, let me know and I will add you to a list.
3 people needed to run a class.
Comments from customers who have been on one of Cornucopia Cooks cooking classes:
Preparing for uni
Tastes of Morocco
Spanish cooking day
Introduction to fish cooking (part of the confidence booster sessions)
Yotam inspired day
All prices quoted are subject to change due to fluctuating costs of ingredients. Notice will always be given.
Classes may be cancelled 1 week prior to class if there are 2 or less applicants, I apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. A full refund will be given. I hope you would choose to rebook should this rare event occur.
Booking: to make a booking full payment is required.
Once you are booked on a course, a cancellation charge of £50.00 will be made if you cancel should a substitute for your place not be made. ( I will always endeavour to fill this place).