Learn new cooking skills at Cornucopia Cooks
- You can choose from a series of set classes, or request one tailored especially for you.
- The class size is generally limited to four people. Come as a group of three to four people. Larger groups work too, you will not be quite so hands on.
- All equipment and ingredients are provided, just bring yourself. Tasters and refreshments are part of all courses. Full day courses have lunch provided (cooked by you if appropriate).
- You can cook a gourmet meal for some friends under the guidance of Sandy, invite them to the dining room at 1, High Street, Eynsham to eat your creations, where Sandy will serve the food and wash up!
If you are interested in a class or a voucher for a group, get in touch. I do not have a schedule – dates and courses are arranged on a demand basis.
An example of some of the courses available:
please note that as of 1st May 2022 all classes have increased in price by 15%
- Basic dishes
- Slow cooker demos;
- Using leftovers, adapting your favourite recipes;
- Pastry making;
- Pasta making;
- Seasonal cooking;
- Everyday vegetarian dinners;
- Dinner party menus and planning;
- Delicious recipes using “cheap cuts”;
- Preparing for Uni or leaving home;
- Thai cooking, understanding the flavours;
- Three Thai Classics
- Malaysian dishes explored;
- Tastes of Morocco
- Spanish cooking
- Yotam Ottolenghi inspired day
- Gluten free cooking;
- French baking
If you would like to discuss a course tailored to your own requirements, please contact Sandy
If you are interested in joining one of the classes suggested above, let me know and I will add you to a list.
3 people needed to run a class. at the costs shown.
Comments from customers who have been on one of Cornucopia Cooks cooking classes:
Preparing for uni
Tastes of Morocco
Spanish cooking day
Introduction to fish cooking
Yotam inspired day
All prices quoted are subject to change due to fluctuating costs of ingredients. Notice will always be given.
Classes may be cancelled 1 week prior to class if there are 2 or less applicants, I apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. A full refund will be given. I hope you would choose to rebook should this rare event occur.
Booking: to make a booking full payment is required.
Once you are booked on a course, a cancellation charge of £50.00 will be made if you cancel should a substitute for your place not be made. ( I will always endeavour to fill this place).