(all served with home-made bread)
- Pistachio crusted tuna, pan fried(rare), served with a mango and pawpaw salsa
- Duck rilettes served with a Cornucopia vegetable ferment
- Local asparagus with hollandaise and crispy sage leaf
- Fresh market fishcakes with a Welsh rarebit centre served with beetroot and potato dauphinoise, seasonal veg
- Spring lamb (Barnsley chop), pan fried with rosemary and garlic, served with spring bubble and squeak, redcurrant, orange and rosemary jus, seasonal veg
- Preserved lemon and pomegranate chicken tagine (free range chicken cooked on the bone), sprinkled with ducca and served with herby, citrus couscous and spring veg.
- Thai green curry made spring veg and tofu (asparagus, peas and broad beans), served with sticky rice served and sesame carrots
- Lemon tart served with Jersey double cream
- Chocolate and raspberry brioche bread and butter pudding served with brandy custard or Jersey double cream
- Panna cotta served with rhubarb and ginger compote
Something sweet to go with coffee
If you are vegan or have any dietary requirements which are not reflected in the above menu please get in touch and we can plan some alternatives.
Allergen list (coming soon)