Monday 14th March 2022
- Harriet and me are really looking forward to welcoming you to this months “pop in”, returning after 2 years.. Here is the menu why not give it a try if you haven’t experienced it.
- Growing, cooking, eating – all good for you on so many levels :). Alys Fowler tempts us to start planting seeds in a no nonsense article.
- There are plenty of articles on how to use leftovers so we can reduce food waste. I came across this Tesco article and found it really well put together with diverse info to suit all.
Cooking this week:Weekly cooking returning soon. If you would like some meals check out what I have in the freezer and we can arrange a time to collect. the Market Garden also have a great range in their freezer.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be dairy and or gluten free if pre-ordered.