- Bookings for March 26th “pop in” have started to come in. Here is the menu to tempt you in 🙂
- Cauliflower is a great vegetable and ingredient, often overlooked. Here are a selection of great recipe ideas from “Olive magazine”
- Don’t forget you can book the dining room for a private brunch, lunch, afternoon tea or dinner. Bet in touch if you would like to find out more or look here.
Cooking this week:
- Portion size for one healthy adult unless otherwise stated
- A reminder that all savoury dishes ordered fresh can be kept in the fridge until Monday. If you are going to eat it after then, please order frozen.
- Have you tried the half portion meal with veg? Choose one of the main dishes and let me know if you would like mash, new potatoes or rice to accompany it – I will add a selection of 2 veg. The cost will be 75p less than the listed portion price. Available fresh or frozen.
When placing your order, please can you let me know either way if anyone who will be eating the food has an allergy. If they do, tell me what the allergy is. Thanks
- Tomato, sundried tomato and basil soup @ £2.95 per 450ml (gluten, wheat and dairy free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Beef lasagna @ £6.40 per 400g (rich beef ragout with home made lasagna sheets and a creamy béchamel sauce)(order fresh or frozen)
- Venison, red wine and juniper casserole @ £6.90 per 375g (gluten, wheat and dairy free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Kefalonian seasonal greens, herb and feta pie @ £6.75 per 325g slice (order fresh or frozen)
- Aubergine, chick pea, mushroom and harissa stew @ £6.60 per 375g (order fresh or frozen) (vegan and gluten/wheat free)
- Luxury sausage rolls @ £2.95 each (order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.50 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Coconut, banana and cardamom rice pudding @ £6.75 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten and wheat free)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be dairy and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All food orders in by 9am Thursday 10th March, later orders accepted but can’t guarantee I’ll have the stock
If you miss the deadline, email me and if I can I will supply 🙂
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]ooks.co.uk.
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Collection is from the backyard at Cornucopia, 1 High Street, Friday 11th March, between 2.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time or collection point.