- Happy new year to all and to a year of tasty food and cooking 🙂
- Well, I was planning on the “pop out” “popping in” for February, however given the elephant in the room we will be “popping out” for Feb, Friday 25th. Hopefully, not tempting fate, March will see the return of the “pop in” – can anyone remember these fab occasions?
Cooking this week:
- Portion size for one healthy adult unless otherwise stated
- A reminder that all savoury dishes ordered fresh can be kept in the fridge until Monday. If you are going to eat it after then, please order frozen.
- Have you tried the half portion meal with veg? Choose one of the main dishes and let me know if you would like mash, new potatoes or rice to accompany it – I will add a selection of 2 veg. The cost will be 75p less than the listed portion price. Available fresh or frozen.
When placing your order, please can you let me know either way if anyone who will be eating the food has an allergy. If they do, tell me what the allergy is. Thanks
- Eynsham parsnip and celeriac soup @ £2.95 per 450ml (vegan, gluten and wheat free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Chicken rendang @ £6.90 per 400g (free range, delicious coconut fragrant lemongrassy curry)(dairy, wheat and gluten free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Beef lasagna @ £6.50 per 400g (delicious beef ragout with homemade lasagna sheets and rich béchamel sauce)(order fresh or frozen)
- Puy lentil, winter veg and greens and ricotta lasagna @ £6.50 per 400g (with homemade lasagna sheets and rich béchamel sauce)(order fresh or frozen) (veggie)
- Red lentil, mushroom, aubergine and sundried tomato lasagna @ £6.50 per 400g (with homemade lasagna sheets and rich béchamel sauce)(order fresh or frozen) (vegan)
- Luxury sausage rolls @ £2.95 each (order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.50 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Sticky pear and ginger pudding @ £6.75 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be dairy and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All food orders in by 9am Thursday 13th January
If you miss the deadline, email me and if I can I will supply 🙂
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Collection is from the backyard at Cornucopia, 1 High Street, Friday 14th January, between 2.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time or collection point.