Cornucopia Cooks this week
Monday 6 November 2021
- I have lots of interest in cookery classes for next year. If you are interested in a Classic French cookery day, a vegetarian Malaysian cookery day or any other let me know. Click on this link to find our more or give me a call / drop me an email.
- My garden has a surprising supply of rainbow chard at the moment – this is a delicious, warming recipe, which happens to be vegan using lots of those tasty leaves.
Cooking this week:
The next weekly cooking list will be in January
- Portion size for one healthy adult unless otherwise stated
- A reminder that all savoury dishes ordered fresh can be kept in the fridge until Monday. If you are going to eat it after then, please order frozen.
- Have you tried the half portion meal with veg? Choose one of the main dishes and let me know if you would like mash, new potatoes or rice to accompany it – I will add a selection of 2 veg. The cost will be 75p less than the listed portion price. Available fresh or frozen.
When placing your order, please can you let me know either way if anyone who will be eating the food has an allergy. If they do, tell me what the allergy is. Thanks
- Sundried tomato and basil soup @ £2.95 per 450ml (vegan, gluten and wheat free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Beef bourguignon @ £6.70 per 375g (dairy, wheat and gluten free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Butternut squash, feta, shitake mushroom and feta strudel @ £7.00 per strudel (enough for one generous portion)(order fresh or frozen)
- Luxury sausage rolls @ £2.95 each (order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.50 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be dairy and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All food orders in by 9am Thursday 9th December
If you miss the deadline, email me and if I can I will supply 🙂
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Collection is from the backyard at Cornucopia, 1 High Street, Friday 10th December, between 2.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time or collection point.