Monday 11 October 2021
- Next week is “pop out”week, Friday 22nd. The menu is here and bookings are coming in. Let me know if you would like to book or have a chat about how it works etc…
- Thinking about getting together with a group of 10 – 14 people and looking for the perfect venue for a Festive meal :). Look no further, Cornucopia could be just the thing. Some menu suggestions here. Each event is tailored to suit you and your fellow diners, so menus can be designed around your tastes.
- Shouting out for Yotam O recipes this week, love the sound of all three, in fact, I’m going to have the cucumber one this evening using one of my last greenhouse cues.
Cooking this week:
- Portion size for one healthy adult unless otherwise stated
- A reminder that all savoury dishes ordered fresh can be kept in the fridge until Monday. If you are going to eat it after then, please order frozen.
- Have you tried the half portion meal with veg? Choose one of the main dishes and let me know if you would like mash, new potatoes or rice to accompany it – I will add a selection of 2 veg. The cost will be 75p less than the listed portion price. Available fresh or frozen.
When placing your order, please can you let me know either way if anyone who will be eating the food has an allergy. If they do, tell me what the allergy is. Thanks
- Tomato and basil soup @ £2.95 per 450ml (vegan, gluten and wheat free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Roasted red pepper filled with Moroccan spiced lamb and pine nuts @ £6.80 per 400g (dairy, gluten and wheat free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Roasted red pepper stuffed with bulgur, cherry tomatoes, pine nuts, feta and fresh herbs @ £6.60 per 385g (veggie)(order fresh or frozen)
- Black bean balls in a spiced smoked paprika, pepper and tomato sauce @ £6.75 per 385g (vegan, gluten and wheat free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Caramelised red onion and goats cheese tartlet @ £3.95 each (10cm diameter)
- Luxury sausage rolls @ £2.75 each (order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.50 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Filo wrapped citrussy cheesecake with honey glaze @ £4.95 each (order fresh or frozen)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be dairy and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All food orders in by 9am Thursday 14th October
If you miss the deadline, email me and if I can I will supply 🙂
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Collection is from the backyard at Cornucopia, 1 High Street, Friday 15th October, between 2.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time or collection point.