Monday 23rd August 2021
- The next weekly message will be the week commencing will be the week commencing the 19th of September. I will be away from the 4th of September until the 19th September. I am around for the next two weeks, but am not doing any weekly cooking.
- Check out the provisional menu for the first “pop in” restaurant of 2021, Saturday 25th September. Details here about how to book (or not), reminder to bring your own and times. We plan to open at midday and last table seating at 8pm, so a whole lot of time to drop in and give us a try (or revisit if you’re a regular)..
- Surprisingly a few groups have started to book for Christmas get togethers (scary where the year has gone).
If you would like me to hold a date for your group of friends, family or work colleagues, let me know. Here is how the private dining room works.
- So this week it’s plums, coming fast and furiously, what to do?
Well; eat them, make them into a gorgeous torte, or roast and serve with ice-cream (jjust a few suggestions).
Cooking this week:Although there is no weekly cooking this week I am preparing:
- Thai butternut, sweet potato and coconut soup
- Beef bourguignon
- Chickpea masala
So if you fancy any of the above for the weekend, get in touch and we can discuss.