The next “pop in” is happening soon.
Details of how it will be working below – there are a few changes to the pre pandemic format, hopefully giving it a more flexible “air”.
- The day will change from Thursday evening to Saturday all day
- We will open at midday and last booking /arrival 8pm
- Booking is encouraged, booking time arrivals are between:
Midday – 1pm / 4pm – 5pm / 7pm – 8pm
You will be asked to choose your menu at time of booking or by the Tuesday evening prior to the “pop in”.
Payment will be encouraged at time of menu selection.
- If you would like to walk in, anytime is fine, providing we have space you will be welcome.
You can choose whether you would like two or three courses, but you will not be-able to choose your menu, we will feed you (obviously taking into account allergies and vegetarian etc).
- Occasionally you will be asked to share a table.
- I do not have a licence, so bring your own soft and alcohol, no corkage charged. Table water provided and teas/coffees at the end of the meal.
- Proposed menu (indication from a “pop out”)
- Menu costs coming soon