Below are three menu suggestions for buffets to have at home.
These are to give you an idea of what you could order with indicative prices.
Menus can be tailored to suit you and your party.
The minimum number for each buffet is 8.
- Whole salmon poached in white wine and served with a gooseberry and elderflower crème fraiche
- Coronation chicken with mango and pawpaw
- Pork and prune hand raised pie served with chutney
- New potato salad with a honey and mustard dressing
- Broad bean salad with paisley and mint and lemon dressing
- Roasted cherry tomatoes with balsamic and basil
- Mixed leaf and herb salad with vinaigrette
- Eton mess made with seasonal berries and rosewater meringues
- Chocolate almond torte served with crème fraiche
Yotam Ottolenghi style menu
- Asian marinated beef fillet, roasted rare and sliced thinly, served with a rocket, watercress and horseradish sauce
- Saffron chicken and herb salad
- Caramelised shallot or mushroom, thyme and gruyere tart tatin
- French beans and mangetout with hazelnut and orange salad
- Broccoli and sesame salad
- Mixed leaf and herb salad with a vinaigrette dressing
- Apricot or plum almond torte served with crème fraiche
- Berry tarts filled with crème patisserie
(did you know that pythagorus was a vegetarian?)
- Roasted peppers stuffed with lentils, aubergine and pomegranate (vegan)
- Squash roasted with sweet spices and served with lime, chili and tahini cream sauce (can be vegan)
- Kefalonian style spinach, herb and feta filo pie
- Quinoa, brown rice, wild rice, sprouted aduki beans, caramelised red onion, spring onion and parsley (vegan)
- Lebanese style cucumber, tomato, radish and mint salad
- Chargrilled cauliflower with cherry tomatoes, capers and dill (vegan)
- Chocolate tart (can be vegan)
- Pandan coconut rice served with fresh fruits and pandan cream (vegan)
All the food is made from scratch by me, using fresh and where possible local and seasonal ingredients. For this reason occasionally changes need to be made – you will always be notified in advance.