Friday 9th July
Orders / bookings open now
Please read the notes below the menu before ordering
Full instructions on how to finish and garnish each dish will be provided via a video (nothing too complicated)
You can choose two or three courses from the menu:
2 courses will be £22.75
3 courses will be £26.75
If you choose fish for the main course there will be a £1.50 supplement
Whether you choose 2 or 3 courses you will have an amuse bouche and something sweet to follow the meal.
Home made bread served with all
- Seared tuna coated in pistachios served with a mango and pawpaw salsa
- Chorizo bravas
(my take on patatas bravas with chorizo)
- Green pancakes served with lime butter
(herby, spring onion, spinachy pancake)
- Baked hake steak served on a puy lentil ragout served with salsa verdi, seasonal veg
- Slow cooked lamb shoulder with Moroccan spices served with preserved lemon, citrus and pomegranate couscous, garlic sauce and seasonal veg
- Chicken and prosciutto schnitzel, Madeira jus, dauphinoise potatoes, seasonal veg
- Turlu turlu ( a turkish style ratatouille with chick peas) served with dauphinoise potatoes and seasonal veg
- Apricot almond torte, crème fraiche
- Profiteroles filled with crème patisserie and served with warm chocolate sauce
- Crème caramel
Something sweet to go with coffee or…..
Supply is a little bit more of an issue than usual, some substitutions may be made.
Please order via email. All orders will be confirmed via email.
When you order can you please let me know if anyone has any food intolerances or allergies; are vegan or vegetarian (even if they order the veggie menu). Click here to see the allergens present in this menu.
Can you also let me know if you have no allergies.
Please can you return any containers your order comes with (apart from the black ready meal containers, helps save the planet)
Collection will be on Friday 9th July between 2pm and 5.00pm (I can deliver in Eynsham if you are shielding or self isolating).
You will be sent the “how to” video on Friday along with written instructions.