Monday 24 May 2021
- Are you planning some social “do’s” at home in the next little while?
Fancy some help with the food provision?
I can provide one dish or the whole caboodle – why not give me a call for an investigative chat….
I am currently in the process of updating this info which gives some idea of the sort of foods you could order. Most people use the lists for a bit of inspiration and then create their own menu (with or without my help).
- The weather finally seems to be turning a corner , yippee :). Maybe time to sample the “alfresco package” package – great to book for the weekend. (Collection on Friday afternoon – consume any time until Sunday evening)
- A lot of people have been asking “when will cooking classes be back”?
Because of the size of my kitchen, until social distancing is no longer necessary and we are comfortable being “closer”, they won’t return. If all goes according to “hope” July/August should see classes back.
Cooking this week:
- Portion size for one healthy adult unless otherwise stated
- A reminder that all savoury dishes ordered fresh can be kept in the fridge until Monday. If you are going to eat it after then, please order frozen.
- Have you tried the half portion meal with veg? Choose one of the main dishes and let me know if you would like mash, new potatoes or rice to accompany it – I will add a selection of 2 veg. The cost will be 75p less than the listed portion price. Available fresh or frozen.
When placing your order, please can you let me know either way if anyone who will be eating the food has an allergy. If they do, tell me what the allergy is. Thanks
During the summer months (from now until September) there will not always be a weekly cooking list. The freezer has a great selection of dishes if you fancy ordering from there – collection will be the same time on Friday afternoons. The Market Garden and Martin Golsby butcher also have a good stock of ready meals.
The “alfresco package” can also be ordered.
- Thai chicken curry @ £6.50 per 380g (made with free range chicken, lemon grass, ginger, coriander, lime leaf, coconut etc)(wheat, gluten and dairy free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Thai veg and cashew curry @ £6.50 per 385g (made with a selection of veg, bean sprouts, cashews, lemon grass, ginger, coriander, lime leaf, coconut etc)(dairy, wheat and gluten free, vegan)(order fresh or frozen)
- Spring onion, nettle and parmesan tart @ £3.95 each (10cm diameter)
- Roasted vegetable and pesto salad @ £3.20 for 240ml tub
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.50 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Sticky coconut and pandan pudding @ £6.25 each (delicious sponge on top of a coconut caramel – turn upside down if you like)(plenty for 2, enough for 3)( order fresh or frozen)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be dairy and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All food orders in by 9am Thursday 26th May
If you miss the deadline, email me and if I can I will supply 🙂
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438)
Collection is from the backyard at Cornucopia, 1 High Street, Friday 27th May, between 2.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time or collection point.