Monday 26th April 2021
- May’s “pop out” restaurant at home is next week, Friday the 7th of May.. Here’s the menu. which has an Italian look to it.
There are places left – it will be taking a break in June, so get your fix on the 7th 🙂
- The “alfresco package” enters it’s second week. Meeting up with friends or family and looking for a tasty fix for lunch or supper – this just may be it….
Cooking this week:
No weekly cooking next week
- Portion size for one healthy adult unless otherwise stated
- A reminder that all savoury dishes ordered fresh can be kept in the fridge until Monday. If you are going to eat it after then, please order frozen.
- Have you tried the half portion meal with veg? Choose one of the main dishes and let me know if you would like mash, new potatoes or rice to accompany it – I will add a selection of 2 veg. The cost will be 75p less than the listed portion price. Available fresh or frozen.
When placing your order, please can you let me know either way if anyone who will be eating the food has an allergy. If they do, tell me what the allergy is. Thanks
Fewer dishes this week and for a while as you can also now choose from the Alfresco package.
Let me know if you have any suggestions for weekly cooking dishes.
- Beef lasagna @ £6.25 per 400g (made with a rich beef ragout)
- Potato, celeriac, mushroom and goats cheese gratin @ £6.50 per 385g (order fresh or frozen)
- Asparagus and pancetta tartlet @ £3.95 each (10cm diameter)
- Remoulade @ £2.50 for 240ml tub (celeriac salad – the best)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.50 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Classic bread and butter pudding @ £6.00 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be dairy and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All food orders in by 9am Thursday 29th April
If you miss the deadline, email me and if I can I will supply 🙂
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438)
Collection is from the backyard at Cornucopia, 1 High Street, Friday 30th April, between 2.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time or collection point.