Monday 19th April 2021
- This week sees the new “alfresco package“, a week earlier than promised.
Options one and three will change every three weeks or so and the salads will change weekly.
- We have a winner for the last “pop out” limerick, it was from James. Harriet and I loved it.
- Bookings are coming in for May’s “pop out” restaurant at home, Friday the 7th. Here’s the menu. Look forward to hearing from your fancy joining us.
Cooking this week:
- Portion size for one healthy adult unless otherwise stated
- A reminder that all savoury dishes ordered fresh can be kept in the fridge until Monday. If you are going to eat it after then, please order frozen.
- Have you tried the half portion meal with veg? Choose one of the main dishes and let me know if you would like mash, new potatoes or rice to accompany it – I will add a selection of 2 veg. The cost will be 75p less than the listed portion price. Available fresh or frozen.
When placing your order, please can you let me know either way if anyone who will be eating the food has an allergy. If they do, tell me what the allergy is. Thanks
Fewer dishes this week and for a while as you can also now choose from the Alfresco package.
Let me know if you have any suggestions for weekly cooking dishes.
- Moroccan chicken tagine with preserved lemon and olives @ £6.60 per 350g (made with free range chicken)(wheat, gluten and dairy free)
add citrussy and pomegranate couscous @ £2.00 per 240 ml portion
- Fennel, celery and blue cheese risotto @ £6.50 per 385g (gluten and wheat free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Caramelised onion and cheddar tartlet @ £3.95 each (10cm diameter)
- Spiced lentil, tomato and Swiss chard salad @ £2.50 for 240ml tub
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.50 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Rhubarb jelly with custard and chrystalised rhubarb shard @ £3.00 each (order fresh only
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be dairy and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All food orders in by 9am Thursday 22nd April
If you miss the deadline, email me and if I can I will supply 🙂
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438)
Collection is from the backyard at Cornucopia, 1 High Street, Friday 23rd April, between 2.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time or collection point.