Friday 7th May 2021
Orders / bookings open now
Please read the notes below the menu before ordering
Full instructions on how to finish and garnish each dish will be provided via a video (nothing too complicated)
You can choose two or three courses from the menu:
2 courses will be £22.75
3 courses will be £26.75
If you choose fish for the main course there will be a £1.50 supplement
Whether you choose 2 or 3 courses you will have an amuse bouche and something sweet to follow the meal.
Home made bread served with all
- Beef carpaccio served with salmoriglio (fresh herb sauce) on a bed of rocket
- Fresh crab pate served with a marinated cucumber side
- Asparagus and pecorino risotto with sage
- Hake steak baked with preserved lemon, green olives, sumac, cherry tom and rosemary served with citrusy couscous and seasonal veg
- Porcetta (belly and loin of pork rolled with delicious herbs, roasted, crackling) served with a Madeira gravy, dauphinoise potatoes, fresh veg
- Osso bucco (beef) served with gremolata and risotto Milanese, seasonal veg
- Aubergine Parmiagano, garlic ciabata, green bean and hazelnut / fennel sides
- Tiramisu (nothing else to add – classic) and cream
- Panna cotta served with rhubarb and ginger compote
- Mango upside down cake served with crème fraiche
Something to go with tea/coffee/brandy
Supply is a little bit more of an issue than usual, some substitutions may be made.
Please order via email. All orders will be confirmed via email.
When you order can you please let me know if anyone has any food intolerances or allergies; are vegan or vegetarian (even if they order the veggie menu). Click here to see the allergens present in this menu.
Can you also let me know if you have no allergies.
Please can you return any containers your order comes with (apart from the black ready meal containers, helps save the planet)
Collection will be on Friday 9th April between 2pm and 5.00pm (I can deliver in Eynsham if you are shielding or self isolating).
You will be sent the “how to” video on Friday along with written instructions.