Friday 9th April 2021
Orders / bookings open now
Please read the notes below the menu before ordering
Full instructions on how to finish and garnish each dish will be provided via a video (nothing too complicated)
You can choose two or three courses from the menu:
2 courses will be £22.75
3 courses will be £26.75
If you choose fish for the main course there will be a £1.50 supplement
Whether you choose 2 or 3 courses you will have an amuse bouche and something sweet to follow the meal.
Home-made bread served with all
- Galician style Octopus salad served with a raisin salsa
- Chicken liver and Marsala pate served with melba toasts
- Roasted and marinated peppers, aubergines and mushrooms served with oregano crostini and tapenade
- Spanish style fish stew served with Majorcan salted potatoes
- Beef massaman curry, jasmin rice and mixed greens
- Classic chicken Kiev served with sauté potatoes and seasonal veg
- Mixed spring greens, herbs and feta filo served with a chive, spring onion and sour cream sauce, sauté potatoes and carrots
- Tarta Santiago (almond, orange, lemon and cinnamon) served with orange blossom creme fraiche
- Baked rum and raisin cheesecake
- Chocolate brioche bread and butter pudding, custard
Something to go with coffee, brandy
Supply is a little bit more of an issue than usual, some substitutions may be made.
Please order via email. All orders will be confirmed via email.
When you order can you please let me know if anyone has any food intolerances or allergies; are vegan or vegetarian (even if they order the veggie menu). Click here to see the allergens present in this menu.
Can you also let me know if you have no allergies.
Please can you return any containers your order comes with (apart from the black ready meal containers, helps save the planet)
Collection will be on Friday 9th April between 2pm and 5.00pm (I can deliver in Eynsham if you are shielding or self isolating).
You will be sent the “how to” video on Friday along with written instructions.