Friday 5th March
Orders / bookings open now
Please check the notes below the menu before ordering
Full instructions on how to finish and garnish each dish will be provided via a video (nothing too complicated)
You can choose two or three courses from the menu:
2 courses will be £22.75
3 courses will be £26.75
If you choose fish for the main course there will be a £1.50 supplement
Whether you choose 2 or 3 courses you will have an amuse bouche and something sweet to follow the meal.
Home made bread served with all
- Grilled goats cheese with prosciutto salad with a honey and mustard dressing and walnuts. (grill needed)
- Grilled goats cheese with roasted beetroot salad with a honey and mustard dressing and walnuts. (grill needed)
- Thai fish cakes served with sweet chili dipping sauce and sum tum salad
- French onion soup, gruyere crouton
(made with beef stock or veggie – please let me know which)
- Baked sea bass filet topped with crispy leeks with a saffron cream sauce, duchesse potatoes and seasonal veg.
- Twice baked Thai marinated chicken leg or thigh served on a Thai chicken pattie sprinkled with kaffir lime salt, served with roasted squash and sesame broccoli
- Cassoulet (duck confit, Toulouse sausage, pork belly, haricot beans) served with sour dough baguette and greens
- Veggie cassoulet ( celeriac, Toulouse flavoured veggie sausage, haricot beans) served with sour dough baguette and greens
- Dark chocolate tart served with nut brittle, crème fraiche
- Pear tart frangipane served with double cream
- Lemon posset with a lemon shortbread finger
Something sweet to accompany coffee / cognac
Supply is a little bit more of an issue than usual, some substitutions may be made.
Please order via email. All orders will be confirmed via email.
When you order can you please let me know if anyone has any food intolerances or allergies; are vegan or vegetarian (even if they order the veggie menu). Can you also let me know if you have no allergies.
Please can you return any containers your order comes with (apart from the black ready meal containers, helps save the planet)
Collection will be on Friday 5th February between 2pm and 5.00pm (I can deliver in Eynsham if you are shielding or self isolating).
You will be sent the “how to” video on Friday along with written instructions.