Monday 11th January 2021
- Happy 2021, may a dose of sanity, good health and delicious food help keep you positive.
- The kitchen will be preparing lots of delicious ready meals most weeks with enough choice to keep meal times tasty, varied and hassle free.
Collection will be as before, Friday afternoons from the back yard of the shop, keep an eye on the times as they may alter weekly depending on delivery needs.
If you are shielding or self isolating in Eynsham and would like an order delivered, let me know.
- The “pop out” restaurant returns on Friday the 5th of February, provisional menu here and booking open.
Thank you to all who took part in the Christmas day “pop out”, some comments from happy customers here.
- A reminder that Eynsham Butchers and the Market Garden have a good selection of my frozen ready meals in stock.
Cooking this week:
Loads of choice this week, making up for absence over the last few weeks.
- A reminder that all savoury dishes ordered fresh can be kept in the fridge until Monday. If you are going to eat it after then, please order frozen.
- Have you tried the half portion meal with veg? Choose one of the main dishes and let me know if you would like mash, new potatoes or rice to accompany it – I will add a selection of 2 veg. The cost will be 75p less than the listed portion price. Available fresh or frozen.
- Root vegetable and roasted cumin soup @ £2.75 /450ml(wheat, gluten and dairy free, vegan)(order fresh or frozen)
- Bolognese sauce @ £3.25 /450ml(wheat, gluten and dairy free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Roasted red pepper sauce @ £3.25 /450ml(wheat and gluten free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Beef lasagna @ £6.15 per 450g (made with a rich beef ragout and home-made lasagna)(order fresh or frozen)
- Lamb tagine with apricots and dates @ £6.55 per 395g (order fresh or frozen)
- Coq au vin @ £6.65 per 395g (cooked on the bone in red wine with shallots, pancetta and mushrooms)(gluten and wheat free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Roasted butternut squash, spinach and chickpea tagine @ £6.45 395g ( dairy, gluten and wheat free, vegan) (order fresh or frozen)
- Lentil, root vegetable and ricotta lasagna @ £6.15 per 450g (vegetarian)(order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.50 each (order fresh or frozen)
- Couscous with pomegranate, preserved lemon and citrus @ £3.99 / 450ml (enough for 2) @ £2.10 / 220ml (enough for 1) (order fresh or frozen)(vegan)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.50 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Pear and ginger pudding @ £6.60 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)
- Apple and gooseberry crumble @ £6.60 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be dairy and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All food orders in by 9am Thursday 14th January
If you miss the deadline, email me and if I can I will supply 🙂
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438)
Collection is from the backyard at Cornucopia, 1 High Street, Friday 15th January, between 2.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time or collection point.