Friday 5th February 2021
Fully booked, next one Friday 5th march
Orders / bookings open Monday 11th January
Please check the notes below the menu before ordering
Full instructions on how to finish and garnish each dish will be provided via a video (nothing too complicated)
You can choose two or three courses from the menu:
2 courses will be £22.75
3 courses will be £26.75
If you choose fish for the main course there will be a £1.50 supplement
Whether you choose 2 or 3 courses you will have an amuse bouche and something sweet to follow the meal.
Home-made bread served with all
- Pork rillettes served with cornichons and cauliflower relish
- Soused mackerel with new season Yorkshire rhubarb, apple and sour cream salad
- A bitter sweet salad with blood orange, pomegranate, pine-nuts, ricotta and leaves, dressed with a maple dressing
- Slow cooked mutton leg with a Moroccan spice rub, aubergine and pomegranate sauce, Lebanese rice, greens
- Chunky cod Lebanese style (herbs, sumac, tomato, preserved lemon, cumin), batata hara (similar to patata bravas, but lemony, garlic, hint of chili)
- Guinea fowl marinated in Seville and blood orange, sweet spices and pomegranate molasses with carrot sweet potato and smoked garlic mash, seasonal greens
- Medjura (lebanese rice and lentil dish) served with felafal, tahini sauce, greens
- Blood orange and almond torte, blood orange syrup, crème fraiche
- Roasted new season rhubarb, crushed rosewater meringues, orange blossom whipped Jersey cream
- Bakewell pudding served with jersey double cream
Something sweet to end
Supply is a little bit more of an issue than usual, some substitutions may be made.
Please order via email. All orders will be confirmed via email. When you order can you please let me know if anyone has any food intolerances or allergies; are vegan or vegetarian (even if they order the veggie menu)
Please can you return any containers your order comes with (apart from the black ready meal containers, helps save the planet)
Collection will be on Friday 5th February between 2pm and 5.00pm (I can deliver in Eynsham if you are shielding or self isolating).
You will be sent the “how to” video on Friday along with written instructions.