Monday 30th November 2020
- The last “pop out” restaurant of 2020 is this Friday. There are still places left, so do get in touch if you fancy joining in. Why not go French on the 4th, much of the menu has a French theme – The menu is here.
- Now thinking about the 25th of December (we all are, whatever we feel about the situation), you could take a punt at the Cornucopia “pop out” Christmas dinner. It comes without rules 🙂 .
Click here to find out more. It just could be the answer to that limbo feeling.
- A nice little infographic on butter (thank you to Sarah for sharing this with me).
Cooking this week:
Fresh ready meals back next week, in the mean time, plenty available in my freezer or from Golsby Butchers or the Market Garden
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be dairy and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438)
Collection is from the backyard at Cornucopia, 1 High Street, Friday 20th November, between 2.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time or collection point.