Monday 23rd November 2020
- Next week is “pop out” restaurant at home week. Orders are coming in, with the potted crab, pheasant Normandie and prune and chocolate the favourite choices to date. Plenty other dishes to choose from, The menu is here.
- What about Christmas?
If you fancy some food treats, here is my list of goodies and if you desiring a traditional dinner with all the trimmings and no peeling, check out this offer.
And there are food gift options of course – click here.
Cooking this week:
plenty of choice this week, there will be no ready meals next week.
- A reminder that all savoury dishes ordered fresh can be kept in the fridge until Monday. If you are going to eat it after then, please order frozen.
- Have you tried the half portion meal with veg? Choose one of the main dishes and let me know if you would like mash, new potatoes or rice to accompany it – I will add a selection of 2 veg. The cost will be 75p less than the listed portion price. Available fresh or frozen.
- Red lentil, carrot and ginger soup @ £2.75 /450ml (wheat, gluten and dairy free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Creamy chicken, three mushroom and winter savoury soup @ £2.75/450ml (wheat free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Pork, dried plum and cider pie @ £6.45 per 400g (topped with shortcrust pastry)(order fresh or frozen)
- Beef and olive meatballs @ £6.30 per 365g (delicious meatballs with olive and Milano salami and a winey tomato sauce)(dairy free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Roasted cauliflower with tumeric and cummin in a tahini sauce with pomegranate @ £6.50 per 300g (vegan and gluten free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Mushroom and rainbow chard dahl @ £6.00 350g ( dairy, gluten and wheat free, vegan) (order fresh or frozen)
- Caramelised onion and cheddar tartlets @ £3.95 each (10cm diameter)(order fresh only)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.50 each (order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes (with or without beetroot) @ £5.50 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Bakewell pudding @ £6.60 each (more gooey than Bakewell tart)(plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be dairy and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All food orders in by 9am Thursday 19th November
If you miss the deadline, email me and if I can I will supply 🙂
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438)
Collection is from the backyard at Cornucopia, 1 High Street, Friday 20th November, between 2.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time or collection point.