Monday 27th July 2020
- Order deli platters from this Wednesday, take a look at what’s on offer.
- Next week is “pop out” restaurant at home week, Friday 7th August. If you fancy a treat for Friday 7, Saturday 8 or Sunday 9, check out the menu and join the lovely people who have already booked.
- As the national courgette glut continues, thank you to Sally Smith for this great find of a recipe.
Cooking this week:
Please note there will be no ready meals cooked next week.
- A reminder that all savoury dishes ordered fresh can be kept in the fridge until Monday. If you are going to eat it after then, please order frozen.
- Have you tried the half portion meal with veg. Choose one of the main dishes and let me know if you would like mash, new potatoes or rice to accompany it – I will add a selection of 2 veg. The cost will be 75p less than the listed portion price. Available fresh or frozen.
- Roasted red pepper, tomato and mascarpone sauce @ £3.25 per 450ml (wheat and gluten free)(great with chicken, fish, pasta and some veggies)(order fresh or frozen)
- Cornucopia luxury fish pie (made with a selection of fresh market fish) @ £6.75 per 500g (order fresh or frozen)
- Caribbean style goat curry with plantain @ £6.60 per 400g (cooked off the bone with zesty Caribbean flavours)(wheat, gluten and dairy free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Kefalonian pork filo pie @ £6.40 per 400g (made with diced pork, white wine, tomato, rice, herbs and a tiny bit of ewes milk cheese)(order fresh or frozen)
- Luxury cauliflower macaroni cheese @ £6.00 per 450g (order fresh or frozen)
- Ratatouille and butterbean ragout @ £6.20 per 395g (inspired by Yotam Ottolenghi)( vegan)(gluten and wheat free)(order fresh orfrozen)
- Brie and broccoli tartlets @ £3.95 each (10cm diameter)(order fresh only)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.50 each (order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes (with or without beetroot) @ £5.50 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Courgette, preserved lemon, dill and parsley salad @ £2.40 per 240ml pot
- Rosewater, raspberry and pistachio rice pudding @ £3.95 per 240ml portion delicious cold
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be dairy and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All food orders in by 9am Thursday 30th July
If you miss the deadline, email me and if I can I will supply 🙂
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438)
Collection is from the backyard at Cornucopia, 1 High Street, Friday 31st July, between 2.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time or collection point.