Monday 13th July
- Harriet and I have chosen our favourite photo from the last “pop out”restaurant at home. Again, it was really difficult to choose but we both agree that this one, showing the tuna starter from Victoria is the winner. Congratulations to Victoria :).
The next “pop out” restaurant at home is on Friday 7th of August, the menu will be on my website later this week and bookings open form next Monday.
- From the week commencing the 20th of July you will be-able to order ready to go deli platters, full of lovely tastes and flavours. Full details will be in next weeks weekly message.
Cooking this week:
Please note there will be no ready meals cooked next week.
- A reminder that all savoury dishes ordered fresh can be kept in the fridge until Monday. If you are going to eat it after then, please order frozen.
- Have you tried the half portion meal with veg. Choose one of the main dishes and let me know if you would like mash, new potatoes or rice to accompany it – I will add a selection of 2 veg. The cost will be 75p less than the listed portion price. Available fresh or frozen.
- Cream of mushroom and red wine sauce @ £3.25 per 450ml (wheat and gluten free)(great with chicken, fish, pasta and many pulses)(order fresh or frozen)
- Spiced sweet potato, butternut squash and coconut soup @ £2.75 per 450ml (wheat, gluten and dairy free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Chicken tagine @ £6.60 per 400g (free range chicken cooked on the bone with Moroccan spices, black olives and preserved lemon)(dairy, gluten and wheat free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Lamb and apricot pie, topped with shortcrust pastry @ £6.40 per 400g (order fresh or frozen)
- Luxury cauliflower macaroni cheese @ £6.00 per 450g (order fresh or frozen)
- Confit of chickpea and green bean Madras @ £6.20 per 395g (inspired by Yotam Ottolenghi)( vegan)(gluten and wheat free)(order fresh orfrozen)
- Baby courgette, pesto and ricotta tartlets @ £3.95 each (10cm diameter)(order fresh only)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.50 each (order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes (with or without beetroot) @ £5.50 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Citrus and pomegranate couscous @ £2.40 per 240ml pot
- Strawberry and rosewater meringue pleasure pot @ £2.95 each (strawberries, rosewater meringues and creamy Greek yogurt)
- Banana, date and walnut cake various sizes from £8.50 each (please ask)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be dairy and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All food orders in by 9am Thursday 16th July
If you miss the deadline, email me and if I can I will supply 🙂
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438)
Collection is from the backyard at Cornucopia, 1 High Street, Friday 17th July, between 2.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time or collection point.