Monday 6th July
- Thank you to all who “attended” last weeks “pop out”restaurantat home. We will be “popping out” again on Friday 7th August, menu in development 🙂
- After a two week break, ready meals are back in full swing.
Reminder that collection times are now – 2.00pm – 5.00pm
Collection is still from the back yard of the shop.
- A quick mention about cooking classes. I’m getting many queries asking when they will be up and running again. Given the small space and just one cooker, I am not planning on starting these until social distancing rules are no longer necessary. If you do have a voucher and would like to cash it in, that’s absolutely fine, just get in touch.
Cooking this week:
- A reminder that all savoury dishes ordered fresh can be kept in the fridge until Monday. If you are going to eat it after then, please order frozen.
- Have you tried the half portion meal with veg. Choose one of the main dishes and let me know if you would like mash, new potatoes or rice to accompany it – I will add a selection of 2 veg. The cost will be 75p less than the listed portion price. Available fresh or frozen.
- Bolognese sauce @ £3.25 per 450ml (wheat, gluten and free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Cream of celery and parsley soup with a hint of dill @ £2.75 per 450ml (delicious hot or cold)(wheat, gluten free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Cottage pie @ £6.25 per 400g (classic)(gluten and wheat free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Chicken and mushroom puttanesca @ £6.60 per 400g (free range chicken pieces and mushrooms, cooked with a tomato, olive, caper, anchovy, garlic and basil sauce)(dairy, gluten and wheat free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Peppers stuffed with brown, black and red rice mix, caramelised red onion, roasted seeds and feta @ £6.30 per whole pepper (gluten and wheat free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Sweet potato,lentil and quinoa tandoori @ £6.45 per 375g (gluten wheat and dairy free)(vegan)(order fresh or frozen)
- Potato latkes @ £2.75 each (great on there own or alongside some grilled fish or meat)(at least 10 cm diameter)(order fresh or frozen)(wheat and dairy free)
- Spinach, ricotta and pine-nut tartlets @ £3.95 each (10cm diameter)(order fresh only)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.50 each (order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes (with or without beetroot) @ £5.50 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Humus @ £2.00 per 240ml pot (dairy, gluten and wheat free)
- Tabouleh @ £2.40 per 240ml pot
- French fruit tart (sweet pastry, creme patisserie,, raspberries and strawberries) @ £3.95 each each (10cm diameter)
- Carrot cake various sizes from £8.50 each (please ask)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be dairy and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All food orders in by 9am Thursday 9th July
If you miss the deadline, email me and if I can I will supply 🙂
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438)
Collection is from the backyard at Cornucopia, 1 High Street, Friday 10th July, between 2.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time or collection point.