Monday 15th June
- The next “pop out”restaurant at home will be on Friday July the third. The menu is here and bookings are open..
- Another week of plentiful ready meals.
Collection times have changed – 2.00pm – 5.00pm
Collection is still from the back yard of the shop.
I am encouraging all payment to be online.
- If you’ve taken to gardening you just may have the first cucumber ready and dill in the garden. This is a simple, delicious, Ukrainean cucumber salad recipe.
Cooking this week:
- Please note there will be no fresh ready ready meals being made over the next 2 weeks. For the week commencing the 29th there will be meals available from the freezer.
- A reminder that all savoury dishes ordered fresh can be kept in the fridge until Monday. If you are going to eat it after then, please order frozen.
- Have you tried the half portion meal with veg. Choose one of the main dishes and let me know if you would like mash, new potatoes or rice to accompany it – I will add a selection of 2 veg. The cost will be 75p less than the listed portion price. Available fresh or frozen.
- Pea, lettuce and mint soup @ £2.75 per 450ml (delicious hot or cold)(wheat, gluten and free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Beef lasagna @ £6.25 per 400g (rich beef ragout, home-made lasagna sheets, creamy bechamel sauce)(order fresh or frozen)
- Coq au vin @ £6.60 per 400g (free range chicken cooked on the bone in red wine with mushrooms, shallots, pancetta, finished with cream)(gluten and wheat free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Lamb, date and apricot tagine @ £6.50 per 400g (wheat, gluten and dairy free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Beetroot and feta risotto @ £6.50 per 400g (yum)(gluten and wheat free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Chick pea, butternut squash and spinach tagine @ £6.25 per 375g (gluten wheat and dairy free)(vegan)(order fresh or frozen)
- Garlic ciabatta @ £6.00 each or £3.00 half (order fresh or frozen)
- Preserved lemon, pomegranate and citrus couscous @ £2.75 per 240ml tub (great cold as a salad or warmed through to accompany the tagines)(dairy free/vegan))(order fresh or frozen)
- Mushroom and gruyere tartlets @ £3.95 each (10cm diameter)(order fresh only)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.50 each (order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes (with or without beetroot) @ £5.50 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Elderflower, gin and raspberry jelly @ £3.25 each (about 450ml)
- Seriously chocolateybrownie@ £2.95 a piece
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be dairy and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All food orders in by 9am Thursday 18th June
If you miss the deadline, email me and if I can I will supply 🙂
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438)
Collection is from the backyard at Cornucopia, 1 High Street, Friday 19th June, between 2.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time or collection point.