Friday 3rd July
Orders/ bookings open on Monday 15th June
Please check the notes below the menu before ordering
Full instructions on how to finish and garnish each dish will be provided via a video (nothing too complicated)
You can choose two or three courses from the menu:
2 courses will be £21.50
3 courses will be £25.00
Whether you choose 2 or 3 courses you will have an amuse bouche, something sweet to follow the meal.
(all served with homemade bread and butter)
- Seared tuna with a pistachio crust served with a pawpaw and cucumber salsa
- Chicken liver and Marsala pate served with a red onion and redcurrant chutney
- Grilled Halloumi and grilled mango served with Eynsham honey drizzle and a mixed herb salad
- Baked hake served on a bed of spiced puy lentils and salsa verde, new potatoes and seasonal veg
- Classic chicken Kiev, new potatoes and seasonal vegetables
- Osso bucco Milanese style(beef shin, baked slowly in white wine), served with gremolata and risotto Milanese, greens
- Cashew and summer veg Thai curry served with Jasmine rice and sesame Calabrese
- Classic Tiramisu (plenty of chocolate and coffee)
- Summer pudding served with whipped double cream
- Tarta Santiago (flourless Spanish almond) served with orange blossom creme fraiche
Something to go with coffee
Supply is a little bit more of an issue than usual, some substitutions may be made.
Please order via email. All orders will be confirmed via email. When you order can you please let me know if anyone has any food intolerances or allergies; are vegan or vegetarian (even if they order the veggie menu)
Remember to order by midnight on Wednesday.
Please can you return any containers your order comes with (apart from the black ready meal containers, helps save the planet and my low stock).
Collection will be on Friday between midday and 3pm (I can deliver in Eynsham if you are self isolating).
You will be sent the “how to” video on Friday , written instructions will be packed with your menu items.