Monday 8th June
- Thank you to all who “attended” last weeks “pop out” restaurant. Comments here and fantastic photos so far here. The next one will be on Friday 3rd of July. Menu available soon and bookings can be made as soon as the menu is published.
- Plenty of ready meals to choose from this week, suggestions welcome for next weeks list.
Collection remains from the back yard of the shop – keeping a distance is not a problem.
Please note order deadlines, collection and delivery times at the bottom of the cooking list.
I am encouraging all payment to be online.
- I haven’t shared any Yotam O recipes for a while,these rice recipes from this weekends Guardian look fab – trying the red rice one this week.
Cooking this week:
Please note that all savoury dishes ordered fresh can be kept in the fridge until Monday. If you are going to eat it after then, please order frozen.
If a whole portion is too big for you, try a half portion meal with veg. Choose one of the main dishes and let me know if you would like mash, new potatoes or rice to accompany it – I will add a selection of 2 veg. The cost will be 75p less than the listed portion price. Available fresh or frozen.
- Rocket and potato soup with a hint of chili @ £2.75 per 450ml (wheat, gluten and dairy free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Moussaka @ £6.50 per 400g (classic Greek lamb, aubergine and tomato dish)(wheat and gluten free)
- Slow cooked pork with braised fennel, olives and tomatoes @ £6.30 per 400g (gluten and wheat free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Beef, ale and mushroom pie @ £6.35 per 400g (order fresh or frozen)
- Melanzane parmigiana @ £6.50 per 350g (layers of roasted aubergine, rich tomato sauce, basil and mozzarella)(wheat and gluten free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Black bean and veg chili @ £6.00 per 375g (gluten wheat and dairy free)(vegan)(order fresh or frozen)
- Garlic ciabatta @ £6.00 each or £3.00 half (order fresh or frozen)
- Spinach, ricotta and pine nut quiche @ £3.95 each (10cm diameter)(order fresh only)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.50 each (order fresh or frozen)
- Tabouleh, @ £2.00 per 240ml tub (dairy free)
- Dauphinoise potatoes (with or without beetroot) @ £5.50 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Strawberry and apple crumble @ £6.50 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3 )(order fresh or frozen)
- Lemon drizzle cake @ £7.50 each (19cm long)(order fresh)( I can make bigger ones get in touch for sizes and quotes)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be dairy and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All food orders in by 9am Thursday 11th June
If you miss the deadline, email me and if I can I will supply 🙂
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street, Friday 12th June, between midday and 3.00pm – deliveries 3.30pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time or collection point.