Monday 25th May
- Next week, on Friday the 5th of June, the “pop in” “pops out” for the second time.
The menu is here, please make sure you read the notes at the bottom of the menu
Order book is now open – email me to make a booking, a reply confirms the booking.
The “how to do it video”, starring Harriet and myself, is not to be missed 🙂
- Plenty of ready meals to choose from this week, all dishes are customer suggestions – thank you for choosing them 🙂
If you are self isolating in Eynsham, I am happy to deliver.
You can collect from the back yard at the shop as things stand – keeping a distance is not a problem.
Please note order deadlines, collection and delivery times at the bottom of the cooking list.
I am encouraging all payment to be online.
- There will be no ready meals prepared next week as all chopping will be devoted to the “pop out” restaurant 🙂
Cooking this week:
I may need to substitute and ingredient if supply is an issue.
Please note that all savoury dishes ordered fresh can be kept in the fridge until Monday. If you are going to eat it after then, please order frozen.
If a whole portion is too big for you, try a half portion meal with veg. Choose one of the main dishes and let me know if you would like mash, new potatoes or rice to accompany it – I will add a selection of 2 veg. The cost will be 75p less than the listed portion price. Available fresh or frozen.
- Tomato and soup @ £2.75 per 450ml (gluten and dairy free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Chicken and mushroom pie, topped with shortcrust pastry @ £6.60 per 400g (using free range and hopefully Sutton Hoo chicken)(order fresh or frozen)
- Chicken tarragon @ £6.60 per 340g (using free range and hopefully Sutton Hoo chicken pieces cooked in white wine with tarragon and finished with cream)(gluten and wheat free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Beef lasagna @ £6.25 per 400g (order fresh or frozen)
- Lancashire hot pot @ £6.50 per 400g (lamb cooked on the bone with veg, barley and topped with slices of crispy potatoes)(wheat free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Mushroom and spinach dahl @ £6.00 per 375g (gluten wheat and dairy free), (vegan)(order fresh or frozen)
- Luxury cauliflower and macaroni cheese @ £6.00 per 450g (order fresh or frozen)
- Caramelised onion and cheddar tartlet @ £3.95 each (10cm diameter)(order fresh only)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.50 each (order fresh or frozen)
- Potato salad, dill, egg, capers, gherkins, mayo @ £2.00 per 240ml tub (gluten and wheat free)
- Dauphinoise potatoes (with or without beetroot) @ £5.50 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Golden syrup steamed pudding @ £6.00 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3 )(order fresh or frozen)
- Mini honey cake @ £3.75 each (10cm diameter)(order fresh)( I can make bigger ones get in touch for sizes and quotes)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be dairy and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All food orders in by 9am Thursday 28th May
If you miss the deadline, email me and if I can I will supply 🙂
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street, Friday 15th May, between midday and 3.00pm – deliveries 3.30pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time or collection point.