Monday 18th May
- There are no fresh ready meals being prepared this week. If you would like anything from the freezer and are able to collect between midday and 3pm on Friday, do order or pop along, I will be in the kitchen.
Fresh ready meals will resume next week, along with the half portion offer. )Choose one of the main dishes and let me know if you would like mash, new potatoes or rice to accompany it – I will add a selection of 2 veg. The cost will be 75p less than the listed portion price).
- The menu for the next restaurant at home (the pop in” “pops out”), Friday 5th June, is beginning to take shape. By the end of this week all details should be here. Booking will open next Monday – 25th May.
- With many people spending more time in the kitchen, it is often inspiration of what to cook that is the obstacle rather than the time to prepare food. Here is a blog I did some time ago with mince suggestions.
Ready meals will resume next week
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be dairy and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438),
Collection is from 1 High Street, Friday 22nd May, between midday and 3.00pm.