Monday 11th May
- Thank you to everyone who took the plunge and tried the restaurant at home (“pop in” “pops out”). The feedback has been great with some really constructive suggestions for the next one. For me it was a steep (ongoing) learning curve, particularly in the packaging department.
The pop in will be popping out again on Friday the 5th of June, tweeked thanks to feedback and my experience from last week. Details and booking will be available from next week.
- Please note there will be no ready meals prepared next week.
- This weeks ready meal list is below as usual.
If you are self isolating in Eynsham, I am happy to deliver.
You can collect from the back yard at the shop as things stand – keeping a distance won’t be a problem.
Following the trial of half portion meals with veg choose one of the main dishes and let me know if you would like mash, new potatoes or rice to accompany it – I will add a selection of 2 veg. The cost will be 75p less than the listed portion price.
(I am waiting delivery of partitioned containers, until then the presentation will be as the trial).
Please note order deadlines, collection and delivery times at the bottom of the cooking list.
I am encouraging all payment to be online.
Cooking this week:
I may need to substitute and ingredient if supply is an issue (last week there were no substitutes 🙂 )
Please note that all savoury dishes ordered fresh can be kept in the fridge until Monday. If you are going to eat it after then, please order frozen.
- Moroccan harira soup @ £2.75 per 450ml (made with lamb, lentils, Moroccan spices, tomatoes etc.)(dairy, gluten and wheat free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Bolognese sauce @ £3.95 per 450ml (ground beef, pancetta, tomato ragout)(gluten and dairy free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Sweet and sour pork spare ribs @ £6.20 per 450g (slow cooked on the bone)(dairy free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Beef meatballs cooked in a rich tomato and oregano sauce @ £6.50 per 375g (dairy and wheat free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Roasted veg, lentil and ricotta lasagna @ £6.25 per 400gg (order fresh or frozen)
- Mushroom and stilton tart @ £3.95 each (10cm diameter), (order fresh only)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.50 each (order fresh or frozen)
- Greek salad, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, peppers, feta, kalamata olives, dressing @ £2.40 per 240ml tub (gluten and wheat free)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.50 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Gooseberry and currant strudel @ £3.75 per single or £6.25 double portion pot (a touch of Pernod used )(wheat and gluten free)
- Ginger butter shortbread @ £2.00 each (approx 8cm by 7cm)(order fresh)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be dairy and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All food orders in by 9am Thursday 14th May
If you miss the deadline, email me and if I can I will supply 🙂
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street, Friday 15th May, between midday and 3.00pm – deliveries 3.30pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time or collection point.