Monday 4th May
- This bank holiday Friday , treat yourself to our restaurant at home. Check out the menu and how it works here.
Please note menu choices need to be emailed to me by midnight on Wednesday.
- This weeks ready meal list is below as usual.
If you are self isolating in Eynsham, I am happy to deliver.
You can collect from the back yard at the shop as things stand – keeping a distance won’t be a problem. I am also happy to leave items in usual collection box.
Please note order deadlines, collection and delivery times at the bottom of the cooking list.
I am encouraging all payment to be online.
- Any comments welcome on last weeks trial half portions with veg. This offer will return next week.
- Looking for some VE day themed recipes, look at these – the piglet potatoes look fun to do with kids.
Cooking this week:
I may need to substitute and ingredient if supply is an issue (last week there were no substitutes 🙂 )
Please note that all savoury dishes can be kept in the fridge until Monday. If you are going to eat it after then, please order frozen.
- Tomato and basil soup @ £2.75 per 450ml (dairy, gluten and wheat free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Fish pie @ £6.60 per 400g (a selection of pollack, cod and salmon topped with creamy mash)(order fresh or frozen)
- Goat curry @ £6.50 per 400g(African style, cooked on the bone)(dairy and wheat free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Asparagus and pecorino risotto @ £6.50 per 375g (please let me know if you are a vegetarian as I will be using chicken stock if you aren’t) (gluten free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Spinach, ricotta and pine nut filo parcel @ £3.95 each, light lunch size (order fresh only)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.50 each (order fresh or frozen)
- Quinoa and black bean salad with a smoky soy, sherry vinegar and lime dressing @ £2.40 per 240ml tub (dairy free)
- Bubble and squeak cake @ £2.75 each (crushed potato, spring greens and Swiss chard made into a pattie and fried – generous muffin size)(gluten, wheat free – can be dairy free on request)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.50 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Eton mess with strawberries and blackcurrant @ £3.25 per single portion pot (wheat and gluten free)
- Rich, dark chocolate cake, iced @ £8.50 each (19cm long)(order fresh)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be dairy and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All shopping orders by midnight on Wednesday 6th May
All food orders in by 9am Thursday 7th May
If you miss the deadline, email me and if I can I will supply 🙂
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street, Friday 8th May, between midday and 3.00pm – deliveries 3.30pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time or collection point.