Friday 5th June
FULLY BOOKED, NEXT ONE WILL BE JULY 3
Orders/ bookings open on Monday 25th May
Please check the notes below the menu before ordering
Full instructions on how to finish and garnish each dish will be provided via a video (nothing too complicated)
You can choose two or three courses from the menu:
2 courses will be £21.50
3 courses will be £25.00
Whether you choose 2 or 3 courses you will have an amuse bouche, something sweet to follow the meal.
(all served with homemade bread and butter)
- Carpaccio of beef with rocket and Parmesan
- Thai fish cakes with sweet chili sauce and Asian slaw
- Caponata (Sicilian sweet and sour aubergine dish)
- Basque style fish stew (delicious, rich broth packed with fresh market fish, chorizo (optional) and other goodies) served with crusty garlic bread.
- Korean style shortribs served with Korean style new potatoes and greens
- Chicken saltimbocca (chicken escalope with sage and parma ham, panko bread crumbed) served with a Madiera sauce, daupinoise potatoes and seasonal veg
- Celeriac, lentil and hazelnut ragout served with dauphinoise potatoes and fresh seasonal veg
- Panna Cotta served with fresh raspberries and raspberry sauce
- Limoncello syrup steamed pudding served with limoncello custard
- Profiteroles with hot chocolate sauce
Something to go with coffee (or tea)
Supply is a little bit more of an issue than usual, some substitutions may be made.
Please order via email. All orders will be confirmed via email. When you order can you please let me know if anyone has any food intolerances or allergies; are vegan or vegetarian (even if they order the veggie menu)
Remember to order by midnight on Wednesday.
Please can you return any containers your order comes with (apart from the black ready meal containers, helps save the planet and my low stock).
Collection will be on Friday between midday and 3pm (I can deliver in Eynsham if you are self isolating).
You will be sent the “how to” video on Friday (if anyone who is receiving this meal does not have access to the internet please let me know as there are no written instructions).