Monday 27th April
- SAVE THE DATE. Friday 8th of May
Order a Cornucopia restaurant style meal to eat on your own, with your household or share on Zoom with local family/friends/neighbours and catch up activities. .
Not only will you receive all the bits and pieces for a 3 course meal, but you’ll have an accompanying video showing you how to finish and serve your menu choice. A few more details here.
- This weeks ready meal list below has lots to offer.
If you are self isolating in Eynsham, I am happy to deliver. If you need any other items from the shops in Eynsham, I am happy to drop these off too.
You can collect from the back yard at the shop as things stand – keeping a distance won’t be a problem. I am also happy to leave items in usual collection box.
Please note order deadlines, collection and delivery times at the bottom of the cooking list.
I am encouraging all payment to be online.
- Trialing this week for people who have a small appetite and would like a half portion of one of the meals to come with veg and potato or rice.: choose one of the main dishes and let me know if you would like mash, new potatoes or rice to accompany it – I will add a selection of 2 veg. The cost will be 75p less than the listed portion price.
- ;Thank you to Nigel Slater for a pea homage in this weekends Observer
Cooking this week:
I may need to substitute and ingredient if supply is an issue (last weeks there were no substitutes 🙂 )
Please note that all savoury dishes can be kept in the fridge until Monday. If you are going to eat it after then, please order frozen.
- Parsnip, peanut and chili soup @ £2.75 per 450ml (dairy, gluten and wheat free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Slow cooked beef and black bean casserole, Brazilian style @ £6.45 per 400g (a delicious salsa is added towards the end of cooking to spice it up – not too hot though)(dairy and gluten free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Pork, dried plum and Armagnac pie @ £6.25 per 400g (topped with shortcrust pastry)(order as a casserole, dairy and wheat free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Chicken breast baked in a creamy tomato and mushroom sauce @ £6.50 per 400g (gluten free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Mejudra with stir fried sesame cauliflower @ £6.35 per 400g (a fabulous spiced middle eastern rice and lentil dish with crispy onion)(vegan)(order fresh or frozen)
- Sundried tomato, roasted red pepper, feta and basil tarlets @ £3.95 each 10cm diameter (order fresh only)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.50 each (order fresh or frozen)
- Tabouleh @ £2.00 per 240ml tub (back by popular demand – dairy free)
- Patatas bravas @ £2.75 per 240ml tub (roasted cubes cooked in chili tomato sauce)(order fresh or only)(wheat and dairy free)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.50 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Treacle tarts @ £3.95 each (10cm diameter)
- Tahini cookies @ £3.95 per pack (taste and texture like a shortbread halva combo- yummy)
- Carrot cake with mascarpone icing @ £7.50 each (19cm long)(order fresh)
- If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be dairy and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All shopping orders by midnight on Wednesday 29th April
All food orders in by 9am Thursday 30th April
If you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Thursday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street, Friday 1st May, between midday and 3.00pm – deliveries 3.30pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time or collection point.