Monday 20th April
- This weeks ready meal list below has lots to offer – you may even be-able to create a three course meal from it 🙂
If you are self isolating in Eynsham, I am happy to deliver. If you need any other items from the shops in Eynsham, I am happy to drop these off too.
You can collect from the back yard at the shop as things stand – keeping a distance won’t be a problem. I am also happy to leave items in usual collection box.
Please note order deadlines, collection and delivery times at the bottom of the cooking list.
I am encouraging all payment to be online.
- The freezer took a bit of a battering over the last couple of weeks, slowly it is building up – take a peep for more choice.
- If you can manage a sobering read, this article on animals farmed from the garden is rather poignant.
Cooking this week:
I may need to substitute and ingredient if supply is an issue (last weeks Sutton Hoo chickens were substituted for a good free range chicken, again!)
- Roasted butternut squash with sweet spices, lime, chili and coriander with a tahini dressing ( gluten and wheat free)(order fresh only. Great warm as a starter or light lunch)
- Thai chicken curry @ £6.65 per 400g (made with Sutton Hoo chicken cooked with Thai spices and coconut milk)(dairy and gluten free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Lamb and apricot pie @ £6.25 per 400g (topped with shortcrust pastry)(order fresh or frozen)
- Thai veggie curry @ £6.25 per 400g (crunchy veg with Thai spices and coconut milk and a few chick peas)(gluten and dairy free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Asparagus, goats cheese and lovage tarlets @ £3.95 each 10cm diameter (order fresh only)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.50 each (order fresh or frozen)
- Broccoli, roasted red pepper, sesame and soy salad @ £2.40 per 240ml tub (dairy free)
- Potato latkes @ £2.75 each (great on there own or alongside some grilled fish or meat)(at least 12 cm diameter)(order fresh or frozen)(wheat and dairy free)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.50 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Lime and pandan baked cheesecake @ £3.95 each (10cm diameter)
- Huge rosewater meringue @ £2.95 each add some Witney Road rhubarb cream for £1.35
- Almond, orange blossom and poppy seed cake @ £12.50 / 10.50 (23cm or 20cm round)(gluten and wheat free)(order fresh or frozen)
- If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be dairy and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All shopping orders by midnight on Wednesday 22th April
All food orders in by 9am Thursday 23th April
If you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Thursday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street, Friday 24th April, between midday and 3.00pm – deliveries 3.30pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time or collection point.