Monday 13th April
- Weekly ready meals continue 🙂 Thank you to all who have been ordering for your support.
If you are self isolating in Eynsham, I am happy to deliver. If you need any other items from the shops in Eynsham, I am happy to drop these off too.
You can collect from the back yard at the shop as things stand – keeping a distance won’t be a problem. I am also happy to leave items in usual collection box.
Please note collection and delivery times at the bottom of the cooking list.
I am encouraging all payment to be online.
- If you like pasta and need a bit of inspiration for something different, have a look at my 52 pasta sauce suggestions….
Cooking this week:
I may need to substitute and ingredient if supply is an issue (last weeks Sutton Hoo chickens were substituted for a good free range chicken)
- Spiced lentil and spinach soup @ £2.75 per 450ml ( dairy, gluten and wheat free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Coq au vin @ £6.65 per 400g (made with Sutton Hoo chicken on the bone, red wine, mushrooms, pancetta)(order fresh or frozen)
- Lasagna @ £6.25 per 400g (rich beef ragout, home made lasagna sheet, creamy sauce)(order fresh or frozen)
- Veggie lasagna with puy lentils, ricotta and veg @ £6.25 per 400g (order fresh or frozen)
- Aubergine, sweet potato and quinoa tandoori masala @ £6.40 per 375g (order fresh or frozen)(vegan and wheat/gluten free)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.50 each (order fresh or frozen)
- Crunchy brown rice salad @ £2.00 per 240ml tub (rice, crunchy veg, sunflower seeds, currants) (dairy and wheat/gluten free)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.50 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Classic bread and butter pudding @ £6.50 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)
- Custard tarts @ £3.95 each (10cm round)(order fresh only)
- Lemon drizzle cake @ £6.50 each (19 cm long)(order fresh or frozen)
- If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be dairy and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 16th April
If you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Thursday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street, Friday 17th April, between midday and 3.00pm – deliveries 3.30pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time or collection point.