Monday 30th March 2020
- Weekly ready meals will continue, and if you would like more choice and frequency I will happily do this, providing there is adequate demand.
If you are self isolating I am happy to deliver to anyone in Eynsham. If you need any other items from the shops in Eynsham, I am happy to drop these off too.
You can collect from the back yard at the shop as things stand – keeping a distance won’t be a problem. I am also happy to leave items in usual collection box.
Please note collection and delivery times at the bottom of the cooking list.
I am encouraging all payment to be online..
- Do you have a favourite dish you would like me to cook?
Send me your requests and I will try and fit them into my ready meals schedule.
- You may have already seen this letter to the UK from Italy, if not, it’s worth a read.
Cooking this week:
- Tomato and basil soup @ £2.75 per 450ml (dairy, gluten and wheat free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Lamb tagine with dates and apricots @ £6.55 per 400g (dairy, gluten and wheat free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Leek, potato and cheese pie @ £6.00 per 400g (gluten and wheat free)(add pancetta for an additional 25p )(order fresh or frozen)
- Swiss chard, chick pea and tamarind ragout @ £6.45 per 350g (VEGAN,, gluten and wheat free)(order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.50 each (order fresh or frozen)
- Citrus couscous with pomegranate and preserved lemon @ £2.00 per single portion (dairy free) (order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.50 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Chocolate and prune pudding @ £6.50 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)(freezes well)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be dairy and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 2nd April
If you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Thursday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street, Friday 3rd April, between midday and 3.00pm – deliveries 3.30pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time or collection point.