Monday 9th March 2020
- Please note there will be no weekly message or cooking next week (yip, the usual research break 🙂 )
- Pop in dinner on Thursday 26th, menu coming together. Fancy booking? Get in touch….
- Need a bit of light relief and listening to a 30 minute program all about pasties?
Click here for the link to this weeks radio 4 food program.
Cooking this week:
- Moroccan spiced fish soup @ £2.75 per 450ml (dairy, gluten and wheat free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Beef bourguignone ( cooked slowly in red wine, with mushrooms, shallots and thyme) @ £6.45 per 350g (gluten and wheat free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Aubergine, chick pea and spinach tagine @ £6.45 per 350g (vegan, wheat and gluten free )(order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.50 each (order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.50 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Individual New York style cheesecake @ £3.25 each (freezes well)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be dairy and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 12th March
If you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Thursday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street, Friday 13th March, between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time or collection point.