Monday 24th February 2020
- Looking for a local evening out this week?
We still have a few places left at this weeks “pop in” restaurant. Delicious home made food, excellent service – what’s not to like :).
- It’s pancake day this Tuesday. If you’re looking for a good recipe for a classic pancake check out Felicity Cloake’s “cook the perfect” here.
Cooking this week:
- Winter vegetable and barley soup @ £2.75 per 450ml (dairy and wheat free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Korean marinated and slow cooked beef short ribs in a soy, rice wine and medium chili sauce @ £6.45 per 400g (dairy free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Oyster mushroom, spinach and herb filo pie @ £6.45 per slice (veggie )(order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.50 each (order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.50 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Individual bakewell pudding @ £3.25 each.
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be dairy and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 27th February
If you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Thursday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street, Friday 28th February, between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time or collection point.