Monday 17th February 2020
- Menu almost nailed for the next “pop in” lunch and dinner, have a preview here. Let me know if you would like to book, Thursday 27th February.
- Martin has been sourcing the steaks for STEAK from the great MacDuff, deciding on which breeds the steaks will come from, Thursday 6th of March, booking essential as numbers limited.
- This meatloaf recipe is a real blast from the past, Kathy (my proof reader) and myself used to make it frequently in our student days. I tried it last week and it is absolutely delicious – make 2, it freezes well.
Cooking this week:
- Butterbean, chorizo and sundried tomato soup @ £2.75 per 450ml (dairy, wheat and gluten free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Cornucopia fish pie @ £6.80 per 500g (made with fresh market fish – Grimsby landed, topped with parsley mash)(order fresh or frozen)
- Hungarian goulash £6.20 per 385g(made with free range pork, red peppers and finished with sour cream)( gluten and wheat free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Parsnip, sweet potato and peanut curry pie @ £6.45 per 400g (topped with shortcrust pastry – can be vegan )(order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.50 each (order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.50 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Lemon delight @ £2.99 each, (homemade lemon curd creamy deliciousness)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be dairy and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 20th February
If you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Thursday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street, Friday 21st February, between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time or collection point.