Monday 10th February 2020
- Thank you to all who attended last Friday’s STREET event. From the kitchen it seems a good time was had by all and the crickets a pleasant surprise to many.
STEAK is the next join event, Thursday 6th of March, this time with Martin from Eynsham Butchers. We are finalising the details this week, so keep an eye on this link from midweek for menu, times and costs.
- Cooking class dates:
Thai,Saturday March 26th, 1 space available
Everyday vegetarian meals, Saturday 4th April, 3 spaces available
Yotam, Wednesday the 8th April, 3 spaces available
If you are interested in either of these please get in touch.
Cooking this week:
Please note collection will be on Thursday this week
- Curried celeriac and parsnip soup @ £2.75 per 450ml (dairy, wheat and gluten free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Chicken and mushroom pie @ £6.60 per 400g (using Sutton Hoo chicken, topped with shortcrust pastry)(order fresh or frozen)
- Coq au vin £6.60 per 385g(Sutton Hoo chicken, cooked on the bone with pancetta, red wine and mushrooms)( order fresh or frozen)
- Chick pea, roasted red peppers and pesto ragout @ £6.15 per 350g (order fresh or frozen)(gluten, wheat and dairy free)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.50 each (order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.50 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Apple and gooseberry crumble @ £6.50 each, plenty for 2, enough for 3
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be dairy and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 13th February
If you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Thursday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street, Thursday 13th February, between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time or collection point.