Monday 3rd February 2020
- We were fully booked for last weeks pop in restaurant – apologies to those we had to turn away.
February 27th is the next one, diary note? Menu coming soon.
- STREET 2020, arriving at 6.30pm this Friday. Wine selection looking fab – food including quesadillas, ceviche, refried bean things, pasteis de nata – plenty to choose from if carnivore, veggie, up to the minute sustainable protein source seeker…..
Tickets selling fast from the busy boys at the Cellars – click here to purchase online.
- Cooking class dates are proving tricky to nail down.
Thai,Saturday March 26th, a couple of spaces available
Yotam, Tuesday 31st March – anyone interested and free?
If you are interested in either f these please let me know asap.
If 3 or 4 of you are interested in any of the classes or a bespoke class do get in touch, dates can be arranged to suit.
Cooking this week:
- Winter veg and barley soup @ £2.75 per 450ml (dairy free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Sweet and sour pork @ £6.15 per 385g (using free range pork)(dairy free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Beef bourguignon @ £6.40 per 385g(cooked with red wine and mushrooms)(wheat and gluten free)( order fresh or frozen)
- Plenty of vegetarian and vegan dishes in the freezer, check here.
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.50 each (order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.50 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Pear and ginger trifle pot @ £3.00 each
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be dairy and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 6th February
If you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Thursday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street, Friday 7th February, between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time or collection point.