Monday 20th January 2020
- It’s all happening:
The first “pop in” restaurant of the year, next Thursday – 30th. Great menu here.
The return of “Street”, the following week – Friday 7th February
“Cut and cook” on Thursday 13th February, think heart and ….
- This weekend is Burn’s night. Whether you have a traditional haggis or a veggie haggis – embrace this occasion and furnish it with some other simple or not dishes – here are some ideas from Delicious magazine for inspiration.
- A reminder of the two cooking class days scheduled – Tuesday 18th of February and Saturday 28th March. The most popular requests to date are for a Yotam day and a Thai day. Let me know if you would like to book for either, letting me know if you have a preferred date.
Cooking this week:
- Pea and ham soup @ £2.75 per 450ml (gluten free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Mutton and barley hotpot @ £6.50 per 430g (cooked on the bone with root veggies and topped with sliced potato)(wheat free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Salmon and spinach filo parcel @ £6.70 each ( order fresh or frozen)
- Chard, spinach, herb and feta filo slice @ £6.25 per generous slice (vegetarian)(order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.50 each (order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.50 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Sticky pear and ginger pudding @ £6.00 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be dairy and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 23rd January
If you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Thursday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street, Friday 24th January, between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time or collection point.