Monday 13th January 2020
- The Cornucopia calendar of events/things for 2020 is coming together. Here is the beginnings of what’s occurring for 2020.
- There has been much chatter about the next Cellars/Cornucopia event. After in depth discussions last week we have finalised the details for the second “Street” event. Details and booking info here – date Friday 7th February.
- Two cooking class days are scheduled so far – Tuesday 18th of February and Saturday 28th March. The most popular requests to date are for a Yotam day and a Thai day. Let me know if you would like to book for either, letting me know i f you have a preferred date.
Cooking this week:
- Broccoli and blue cheese soup @ £2.95 per 450ml ( veggie)(order fresh or frozen)
- Beef lasagna @ £6.20 per 400g (made with a rich beef ragout, home made lasagna sheets and creamy white sauce)(order fresh or frozen)
- Pheasant Normandy @ £6.60 per 400g (pheasant cooked on the bone with cider and apple, finished with creme fraiche) (wheat, gluten free)( order fresh or frozen)
- Lentil, roasted root veg, ricotta lasagna @ £6.20 per 450g (vegetarian, made with home-made lasagna sheets)(order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.50 each (order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.50 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Apple and gooseberry crumble @ £6.00 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be dairy and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 16th January
If you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Thursday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street, Friday 17th January, between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time or collection point.