Monday 6th January 2020
- Happy new year, I hope you are entering 2020 with a positive attitude and hopeful outlook ……..
- The first “pop in” dinner of 2020, is Thursday,January 30th. the menu is starting to come together – take a peek. Let me know if you would like to book.
We will be opening for lunch for bookings of 6 or more
- I have had many queries about cooking classes – if you are interested in attending a Yotam Otolenghi style class or a Thai class, please let me know. I have also had enquiries about beginners classes, so if you are interested in that, get in touch too. Any other class on your mind? – let me know.
Cooking this week:
- Curried parsnip soup @ £2.95 per 450ml ( dairy, wheat and gluten free, vegan)(order fresh or frozen)
- Thai chicken curry @ £6.60 per 400g (made with Sutton Hoo chicken, gluten, wheat and dairy free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Mushroom and spinach dahl @ £6.00 per 380g (vegan and wheat, gluten free)( order fresh or frozen)
- Luxury cauliflower, macaroni cheese @ £6.00 per 450g (vegetarian)(order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.50 each (order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.50 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Cornflake tart @ £4.00 each (like 70’s Essex school pud)(plenty for 1, enough for 2)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be dairy and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 9th January
If you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Thursday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street, Friday 10th January, between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time or collection point.