Monday 25th November 2019
- Thanks to all who came to last weeks “pop in”, restaurant – the last public event of this year.
Next year sees the return of “Street” February 7th, the monthly “pop in” restaurant starts on the 30th of January and a new event – “Steak” coming in March – so much to look forward to 🙂
- Trawling through all the suggestions of best cookery books of 2019 with gifts in mind, this list from Good Housekeeping seems to offer the best choices. Something to suit all.
Cooking this week:
- Vegetable and barley soup @ £2.95 per 450ml ( dairy, wheat free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Spiced lamb, spinach and pine nut filo parcel @ £6.40 per parcel (order fresh or frozen)
- Chickpea, parsnip and cauliflower korma @ £6.00 per 395g (gluten, wheat and gluten free, vegan)(order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.50 each (order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.50 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Gooey chocolate and prune pudding @ £6.50 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be dairy and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 28th November
If you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Thursday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street, Thursday 29th November, between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time or collection point.