Monday 18th November 2019
- The last “pop in” in 2019 for lunch or dinner, this Thursday, 21st of November. Menu is here, come along and have a relaxing, delicious evening.
- Parsnips are lovely and tender at the moment, wind fall apples need using and celery is crunchy and delicious – soup in the making? Check out this recipe for parsnip, celery and apple soup.
Cooking this week:
- Artichoke and carrot soup @ £2.95 per 450ml ( dairy, gluten and wheat free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Pheasant Normandy @ £6.60 per 400g (pheasant cooked on the bone in cider, with apples and finished with cream )(wheat and gluten free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Spinach, cauliflower and coconut dahl @ £6.00 per 395g (gluten, wheat free, vegan)(order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.50 each (order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.50 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Lemon delight @ £2.95 each (creamy, lemony pot)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be dairy and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 21st November
If you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Thursday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street, Thursday 22nd November, between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time or collection point.