Monday 11th November 2019
- The last “pop in” in 2019 for lunch or dinner is next week, Thursday 21st of November. Menu is here, come along and have a relaxing, delicious evening.
- If you are thinking about a cake to bake for Christmas – you like figs and rum, try this one for a change.
- Jerusalem artichokes are in season, they’re great for your gut bacteria,despite, (or in spite) of their reputation. I found this collection of recipes from Olive magazine and they all look delicious.
Cooking this week:
Collection one day early – Thursday
- Spicy bean,and tomato soup @ £2.95 per 450ml ( dairy, gluten and wheat free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Goat shepherds pie @ £6.30 per 400g (Ground goat ragout topped with creamy mash )(wheat and gluten free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Aubergine, quinoa and tomato cottage pie @ £6.50 per 400g (sounds good :))(gluten and wheat free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Luxury cauliflower macaroni cheese @ £6.00 per 395g (order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.50 each (order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.50 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Sticky pear and ginger pudding @ £6.50 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be dairy and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 14th November
If you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Thursday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street, Thursday 14th November, between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time or collection point.