Monday 28th October 2019
- “Pop in” week – come for lunch or dinner this Thursday. Remember you can book in advance or turn up; BYO as we aren’t licenced (no corkage charged).
- Coming soon, another great evening created by the lovely Eynsham Cellars and Cornucopia – “SIX” – details here. Prebooking essential , spaces limited.
- Green tomato glut? Here are 2 great recipes, one for green tomato chutney and one for green tomato mincemeat.
Cooking this week:
- Butternut squash, sweet potato and coconut soup @ £2.95 per 450ml (dairy, gluten and wheat free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Hogget (year old lamb) slow cooked with root veggies and barley @ £6.50 per 410g (wheat and dairy free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Chicken and mushroom pie @ £6.60 per 400g (topped with shortcrust pastry)(order fresh or frozen)
- Autumn mushroom and barley bourguignone @ £6.40 per 395g (vegan, wheat free)(order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.50 each (order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.50 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Chocolate and chestnut mousse @ £3.50 each
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be dairy and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 31st October
If you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Thursday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street,1st November, between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time or collection point.