Monday 7th October 2019
- Thank you to all who came to “Street” , it seems a great evening was had by all. The next Cellars/Cornucopia event is “Six”, Friday the 8th of November. Worth a try?
- Menu for this months “pop in” for lunch or dinner, Thursday 31st of October, will be online this week. You can book in advance or just turn up,
- Fresh to buy from the butchers this weekend (Friday and Saturday), Carribean goat curry cooked by Sandy and James – pop in to Eynsham Butchers and give them a try. there will even be some tastings on offer I believe 🙂 .
Cooking this week:
Please note there will be no weekly cooking next week.
- Carrot and coriander soup @ £3.50 per 450ml ( dairy, gluten and wheat free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Pork,cider and dried plum pie (topped with shortcrust pastry) @ £6.30 per 400g (order fresh or frozen)
- Thai chicken curry @ £6.60 per 380g (dairy, gluten and wheat free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Thai chickpea and vegetable curry @ £6.00 per 400g (vegan, gluten and wheat free)(order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.50 each (order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.50 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Rice and spiced pear pudding @ £6.00 each (wheat, gluten and egg free)(plenty for 2, enough for 3)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be dairy and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 10th October
If you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Thursday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street, 11th October, between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time or collection point.